NOTE: This is true and it is more interesting than funny, but worthwhile, nonetheless….
– Lincoln and Kennedy were 2 of the greatest presidents of the nation
– The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters. – In Lincoln’s & Kennedy’s names the vowels & consonants fall in exactly the same place; in the order c, v, c, c, v, c, c
– Abe Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
– JFK was elected to Congress in 1946.- Abe was elected President in 1860.
– JFK was elected President in 1960.
Mystery or statistical coincidence?
Filed under: personal